Friday 31 October 2008

A Quick Update

Hi All,

Just a quick post about what I've been focused on over the last few weeks and what my plans are for the next couple of months that should take me up to the Christmas holiday season (apologies for mention Christmas in October!).

Firstly, Happy Halloween! Hope you all get right in the spirit and scare off your demons!

Secondly, I have recieved some really good feedback on the J2ME Pong tutorial so thanks to all the people who left a comment or spoke to me personally, your enthusiasm has given me the motivation to continue the series for those who are interested so there will certainly be a few more tutorials with things like Networking over the air and bluetooth, some AI and perhaps a tutorial on application writing rather than games programming.

This coming week I have a conference in Nottingham that focuses on the use of visualisation techniques in alternative computing. Later in the week, I will be in Edinburgh to meet with my other PhD supervisor and hopefully get some data on the Agent Based Models I will be using and a decision will hopefully be made on what area we are going to be focusing the project on so expect some more moaning about Agent Based Models, C'# and XNA.

Chris

No comments: